Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse. In a large bowl combine pasta, celery, corn, red bell pepper and ham. Toss with vinaigrette dressing. If desired, lightly sprinkle with celery seeds. Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 6 portions, 8 cups.
- 8 ounces ( about 3-1/2 cups) rotelle (corkscrew) pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups sliced celery
- 1 can (12 ounces) vacuum-packed corn kernels, drained
- ¾ cup chopped sweet red bell pepper
- 6 ounces sliced deli ham, cut in thin strips (about 1-1/4 cups)
- ¾ cup vinaigrette dressing (from an 8-ounce bottle