Try this tasty, crunchy combination. It makes a great after school snack or a delicious hors d'oeuvre for any meal, from an elegant dinner to a backyard cookout.
- Core one medium red apple and chop the apple into very small pieces.
- Mix apple in a bowl with 1/4 cup finely chopper walnuts.
- Add: 1 package (3 ounces) of softened cream cheese.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Mix together well.
- Cut 6 stalks of washed, crisp Michigan celery into 3- inch pieces.
- Spread the crunchy cheese mixture into the groove of the celery.